- Mesure data
PerSCiDO facilitates the exploration of research datasets.
Share your research datasets using PerSCiDO!
Explore PerSCiDO research data collections and related publications
Recently Published By Scientific Field By Data Type
- Observation data simulation results
- Snow albedo over artificial macroscopic surface roughness
- Ghislain Picard
- In situ measurements of albedo were acquired in the French Alps over smooth and rough snow surfaces. The roughness features were artificially created by pushing the snow down a few centimeter with rectangular and triangular rulers (2.5 m long) at regular spacing over a 2.5 m wide area. Spectral albedo over the rough area was recorded just after the creation, or for some experiment regularly over a few hours after the creation. A nearby smooth area was also measured to provide a reference. It is worth noting that despite our effort to search for flat areas, all the measured areas have small yet non-negligible slope. Ancillary data include spectral diffuse / total incident radiation ratio acquired just after each albedo measurements, slope information and other metadata. The accompanying paper provides full details of the roughness and experimental conditions.> ... ...
- sensors data
- Fourati Hassen
- This database called "TMD-CAPTIMOVE" provides transportation mode labelled data collected by 34 volunteers for a total time duration of around 48 hours. Considered transportation modes are: On-foot (Walking, Stairs, Elevators), Bike, Scooter, Bus, Tram. The number of labels is 11: Still, Walk, Upstairs, Downstairs, Elevator up, Elevator down, Bike, Electric scooter, kick scooter, Bus, Tram. Sensor data are: Acceleration (m/s²), angular rate (°/s), atmospheric pressure (hPa), heart rate (beat per minute (BPM)). The sampling frequency for all data is 32 Hertz.> ... ...
- Image data
- F-TRACT, ATLAS October 2019
- Olivier David
- onnectivity probability as well as features describing fibers biophysical properties, estimated from CCEP data recorded in 321 patients, in the AAL, AICHA, Brodmann, Freesurfer, Hammers, HCP-MMP1, Lausanne2008 (resolutions 33, 60, 125, 250, 500) and MarsAtlas parcellation schemes. The CCEP features are: peak and onset latency (LatStart), amplitude, duration, integral, velocity estimated from the onset latency and the fibers distance between the parcels and axonal conduction delays. Synaptic exci tatory and inhibitory delays are also provided for each parcel. All features have been estimated separately for patients younger than 15 y.o. (group "0-15") and patients older than 15 y.o. (group "15-100").> ... ...
- experimental data
- The VLSAT (Very Large SAT) Benchmark Suite
- Pierre Bouvier
- The VLSAT benchmark suite (where "VL" stands for "Very Large") is a collection of one hundred of SAT formulas to be used as benchmarks in scientific experiments and software competitions. These SAT formulas have been obtained from the automatic conversion into Nested-Unit Petri Nets (NUPNs) of a large collection of Petri nets modelling real-life problems, such as communication protocols and concurrent systems. > ...
New version of Perscido Platform
Collaboration PerSCiDO OSIRIM
Presentation of PerSCiDO at data4ist day (Paris)
Requesting data isn’t harassment, and refusing to share data isn’t science