PerSCiDO facilitates the exploration of research datasets.
Share your research datasets using PerSCiDO!
Gstreamer traces of Multimedia Ontology-based VIDECOM tools from SocTrace project.
This dataset contains execution traces of mpeg decoding session simulated on gstreamer tool. The dataset is modeled using RDF paradigm, based on the schema of VIDECOM ontology.
In order to cope
with the complexity of MPSoC architectures, software developers rely on post-mortem trace analysis for application de bugging or optimization. The traces are explored to localize expected and unexpected programs behaviors. However, the low semantic value of low-level trace events make the trace
exploration diﬃcult. We propose to perform trace exploration through an ontology which adds semantics to events and provides a declarative language for querying data. Because traces can be huge, such an ontology contains a large number of instances stored as RDF triples.
We have use these gstreamer traces to compare storage solution and different RDF solutions.
- videcom.imag.fr : a descrption of the ontology and the different datasets
- XXX.ntriple.at.gz : gstreamer datasets in different sizes
- sparql.X.txt : the different SPARQL queries used for comparing purpose
- videcom.nt : the VIDECOM ontoly in N-triples format
- RDF data in N-triples format
- from 44 to 320Mo for the different datasets
- from 50 0000 to 1 500 000 triples for the different datasets
Keywords:mpsoc, rdf, sparql, trace
Corresponding tasks:anomaly detection, visualisation
Encoding data format:.nt (N-triples)
Name 1, Name 2, .Name k (Year). Gstreamer traces of Multimedia Ontology-based VIDECOM tools from SocTrace project. [Data set]. Published 2017 via Perscido-Grenoble-Alpes;