- Video data
PerSCiDO facilitates the exploration of research datasets.
Share your research datasets using PerSCiDO!
Explore PerSCiDO research data collections and related publications
Recently Published By Scientific Field By Data Type
- Trace data
- Three months sample of Ontology-based student monitoring extracted from the national evaluation system of French Medical Schools.
- Fabrice Jouanot
- This dataset contains a sample of student working session on SIDES platform from April to September 2015: 316803 actions of answer to tests on ECN items for 936 students. The dataset is modeled using RDF paradigm, based on the schema of OntoSides ontology. > ...
- experimental data
- Corpus for evaluation of Word Confidence Estimation (WCE) in Spoken Language Translation
- Laurent Besacier
- This corpus contains 6693 speech utterances (DEV: 2643 speech utterances; TST: 4050 speech utterances) for which a quintuplet containing: ASR output (src-asr), verbatim transcript (src-ref), text translation output (tgt-mt), speech translation output (tgt-slt) and post-edition of translation (tgt-pe), is made available. > ...
- Web data
- Web data
- DM Authors
- Bernard Omidvar Tehrani
- DM-Authors dataset contains information about 4,906 researchers in the domain of data management. The dataset is a crawling on DBLP in October 2014. For each researcher, demographic attributes (gender, seniority, number of publications and publication rate) and activity attributes (list of venues and keywords that the researcher has contribute to) are provided. > ...
New version of Perscido Platform
Collaboration PerSCiDO OSIRIM
Presentation of PerSCiDO at data4ist day (Paris)
Requesting data isn’t harassment, and refusing to share data isn’t science