- survey data
PerSCiDO facilitates the exploration of research datasets.
Share your research datasets using PerSCiDO!
Explore PerSCiDO research data collections and related publications
Recently Published By Scientific Field By Data Type
- experimental data
- F-TRACT, ATLAS Decembre 2017
- Olivier David
- Connectivity probability with associated p-values as well as features describing fibers biophysical properties, estimated from CCEP data recorded in 213 patients, in the MarsAtlas, Brodmann, AAL and MaxProbMap parcellation schemes. The CCEP features are: peak and onset latency (LatStart), amplitude, integral, duration and the velocity estimated from the onset latency and the fibers distance between the parcels. Features maps : Images representing the connectivity probablility and response featur es for all the regions in the MarsAtlas parcellation.> ... ...
- speech data
- Translation Augmented LibriSpeech Corpus
- Laurent Besacier
- Large scale (>200h) and publicly available read audio book corpus. This corpus is an augmentation of LibriSpeech ASR Corpus (1000h) and contains English utterances (from audiobooks) automatically aligned with French text. Our dataset offers ~236h of speech aligned to translated text. Speech recordings and source texts are originally from Gutenberg Project, which is a digital library of public domain books read by volunteers. Our augmentation of LibriSpeech is straightforward: we automatically al igned e-books in a foreign language (French) with English utterances of LibriSpeech. We gathered open domain e-books in French and extracted individual chapters available in LibriSpeech Corpus. Furthermore, we aligned chapters in French with English utterances in order to provide a corpus of speech recordings aligned with their translations.> ... ...
- Web data
- graph data
- The VLTS (Very Large Transition Systems) Benchmark Suite
- Hubert Garavel
- The VLTS benchmark suite is a collection of Labelled Transition Systems. Each Labelled Transition System is a directed, connected graph, whose vertices are called states and whose edges are called transitions. There is one distinguished vertex called the initial state. Each transition is labelled by a character string called action or label. There is one distinguished label noted "i" that is used for so-called invisible transitions (also known as hidden transitions or tau-transitions). The VLTS benchmarks have been obtained from various case studies about the modelling of communication protocols and concurrent systems. Many of these case studies correspond to real life, industrial systems.> ... ...
New version of Perscido Platform
Collaboration PerSCiDO OSIRIM
Presentation of PerSCiDO at data4ist day (Paris)
Requesting data isn’t harassment, and refusing to share data isn’t science